Chris and I talk with “The List” about small changes that can greatly improve and inspire healthier living. Here are 5 simple steps you can do to improving your health today. Which one do you think will be your biggest challenge? Which are you already doing? Let me know in the comments below!
1. SMART GOAL – Make it, Write it, Declare it, Achieve it.
2. MOVE for 5 minutes everyday (even if it’s just marching in place on commercial breaks).
3. EAT breakfast to get your metabolism revved up for the day.
4. REDUCE sugar – you don’t have to go cold turkey simply avoid the obvious when possible.
5. HYDRATE to curb cravings and monitor hunger. Start with a goal to drink a quart of water a day, then increase to a gallon.