Not sure if you’ve heard but our dear friends Heidi and ChrisPowell are adding another beautiful baby to their family! We couldn’t be more thrilled for them!
This tasty frozen summer treat might be free of table sugar, but it’s full of flavor that your kids will gobble up. Even better, they’ll get a protein punch and plenty of antioxidants without a fight!
What you’ll need:
2 cups fresh raspberries
2 cups plain, unsweetened Greek yogurt
4-5 (1g) packets Stevia
½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
10 3oz freezer-pop molds
How to make them:
- In a food processor, puree raspberries, Greek yogurt, and Stevia (adjust Stevia based on sweetness of berries).
- Fill freezer-pop molds with raspberry puree, leaving one inch of space from the top.
- Evenly divide and stir in mini chocolate chips, stirring out air pockets at the same time.
- Insert sticks and freeze for about 6 hours or until pops are totally firm.
- Dip molds in hot water, quickly, before unmolding.
What’s in them:
For one pop: 96 calories, 3.4 g fat, 12 g carbohydrate, 5.1 g protein