In honor of your 35th birthday today, I want you to know just 35 of the MANY things I love about you, Mr Powell :-). I have to tell you, this was a hard list to narrow down! I wish you were turning 100 – would have made my job so much easier!!
I love that…
- You have the kindest eyes I’ve ever seen.
- You make me want to be a better person every single day.
- You don’t know how to give anything less than 110%.
- You’re hot as all get out.
- You make me and everyone around you feel like they are the most important thing in the world.
- I love your brainstorms.
- You are incredibly coachable – I ask you to change something, and you do…permanently. It’s never temporary. BLOWS my mind.
- You have the most amazingly funny sense of humor EVER! I WISH the world could know that side of you!!! You make me laugher harder and more often than ANYONE else.
- I love that you are my best friend.
- I love how easy you are to please (I could take a lesson!).
- You make me feel safe, even from 1000 miles away.
- Your trust in me is unreal. Makes me strive to be even more trustworthy.
- You are the best thing that has happened to this world, in my eyes. We need more CP’s running around :-).
- You are even more amazing when the camera is off of you.
- You were made to be a daddy…our kids are the luckiest kids alive.
- You are BRILLIANT, Chris Powell. Oh, yet another thing I wish the world could REALLY see…they only get a glimpse, but wow, if they really knew.
- I love how you sleep with at least 5 pillows every night – and that no matter how late or how tired you are, you will always cuddle with me until I fall asleep.
- You taught me how to dream.
- That body of yours is Ah-MAAAAAzing!!!!!!! And you work your booty off for every bit of it.
- You are so honest…sometimes TOO honest ;). It’s refreshing.
- I love how you think I’m beautiful even when I haven’t washed my hair in 4 days, and my acne is flaring up :-).
- I love that you love what I love: family, a killer workout, and getting stuff done!!
- I love that you get more and more handsome with every year and every wrinkle. Forever handsome. You are timeless.
- I love how you look at me.
- I love how you will do ANYTHING to make our family happy.
- I love that your perfect date night is takeout and Modern Family…which is exactly what you chose to do tonight for your big day!
- I love your hugs – we fit perfectly together.
- I love that we can do anything we put our minds to, together.
- I love your obsession with whiteboards…you would decorate every wall with one if I let you :-).
- I love how you play the piano for me…beautiful! One of the things that won me over right there. PS: Check out the video below!…he makes me cry a little :-)…. and for more, check out yesterday’s blog.
- I love your passion…for everything.
- I love that you see the best in all things – especially challenging times.
- You never let me give up.
- I love how much you love playing with the kids. You would do that all day if you could!
- I love that you came into my life. It is forever changed. I am forever grateful, and forever yours, Chris Powell. I love you.
Gosh – I can’t wait for you to get older so I can’t tell you MORE things I love about you! 35 is just not enough….I could go on forever.
Happy Birthday, Babe!!!!!!!!
[youtube SvmmFbVg6zE 640 480]