Just in time for Easter Sunday, this is the perfect Easter brunch recipe to help you use up all of those hard-boiled eggs (in something else besides the same ol’ egg salad!). I hope you enjoy these as much as we do!
English Muffin Egg Pizzas
These quick and simple mini pizzas can be made using your favorite gluten-free or regular English Muffins as well as the 100 calorie sandwich rounds.
1 gluten-free English Muffin or Sandwich Round, cut in half
1 tsp olive oil
1 tomato sliced
1 hard-boiled egg, sliced
Mozzarella cheese, grated
1/2 tsp Oregano
Salt, to taste
1. Turn on your oven’s broiler.
2. Split the English Muffin in half and toast in the toaster.
3. Place the toasted muffins on a cookie sheet covered in tin foil.
4. Brush about half of the olive oil onto the muffins.
5. Layer with tomatoes and egg slices.
6. Sprinkle with remaining olive oil. Add grated cheese and finish by sprinkling with oregano and salt.
7. Place in oven under the broiler for 3-5 minutes, until the cheese is melted and lightly toasted.