In honor of your 35th birthday today,?I want you to know just 35 of the MANY things I love about you, Mr Powell :-). ?I have to tell you, this was a hard list to narrow down!?I wish you were turning 100? ? would have made my job so much easier!!
I love that?
- You have the kindest eyes I?ve ever seen.
- You make me want to be a better person every single day.
- You don?t know how to give anything less than 110%.
- You?re hot as all get out.
- You make me and everyone around you feel like they are the most important thing in the world.
- I love your brainstorms.
- You are incredibly coachable ? I ask you to change something, and you do?permanently. It?s never temporary.? BLOWS my mind.
- You have the most amazingly funny sense of humor EVER! I WISH the world could know that side of you!!! You make me laugher harder and more often than ANYONE else.
- I love that you are my best friend.
- I love how easy you are to please (I could take a lesson!).
- You make me feel safe, even from 1000 miles away.
- Your trust in me is unreal. Makes me strive to be even more trustworthy.
- You are the best thing that has happened to this world, in my eyes. We need more CP?s running around :-).
- You are even more amazing when the camera is off of you.
- You were made to be a daddy?our kids are the luckiest kids alive.
- You are BRILLIANT, Chris Powell. Oh, yet another thing I wish the world could REALLY see?they only get a glimpse, but wow, if they really knew.
- I love how you sleep with at least 5 pillows every night ? and that no matter how late or how tired you are, you will always cuddle with me until I fall asleep.
- You taught me how to dream.
- That body of yours is Ah-MAAAAAzing!!!!!!! And you work your booty off for every bit of it.
- You are so honest?sometimes TOO honest ;). It?s refreshing.
- I love how you think I?m beautiful even when I haven?t washed my hair in 4 days, and my acne is flaring up :-).
- I love that you love what I love: family, a killer workout, and getting stuff done!!
- I love that you get more and more handsome with every year and every wrinkle. Forever handsome. You are timeless.
- I love how you look at me.
- I love how you will do ANYTHING to make our family happy.
- I love that your perfect date night is takeout and Modern Family?which is exactly what you chose to do tonight for your big day!
- I love your hugs ? we fit perfectly together.
- I love that we can do anything we put our minds to, together.
- I love your obsession with whiteboards?you would decorate every wall with one if I let you :-).
- I love how you play the piano for me?beautiful! One of the things that won me over right there. PS: Check out the video below!…he makes me cry a little :-)…. and for more, check out yesterday?s blog.
- I love your passion?for everything.
- I love that you see the best in all things? ? especially challenging times.
- You never let me give up.
- I love how much you love playing with the kids. You would do that all day if you could!
- I love that you came into my life. It is forever changed. I am forever grateful, and forever yours, Chris Powell. I love you.
Gosh ? I can?t wait for you to get older so I can?t tell you MORE things I love about you! 35 is just not enough?.I could go on forever.
Happy Birthday, Babe!!!!!!!!
Hi Chris –loved that wonderful piano tune —–What was its name and where might I obtain the sheet music.
I am a wee bit in love with your husband (in a strictly ‘giddy fan’ type of way), but after reading this, I also love YOU for being such a class-act of a wife. This made me cry- and want to squeeze my own husband!
So Beautiful… Thank you for sharing the importance of love and living love. You are an amazing example of the beauty of love.
Aweee! Oh Heidi, sighhhh 🙂
That was SOOO good- I cried!!
Does he have any gay brothers and/or friends??? (Preferably someone who looks and sounds like him while playing the piano? LOL) I love the sound of a piano! Awesome list! I am way behind in even noticing these blogs, but I wanted to share a blog that I wrote a few weeks ago (about 3 days before my father passed away actually), where Chris was mentioned: http://www.nuvo.net/GuestVoices/archives/2013/09/01/raising-dad-caring-for-the-caregiver#.UkWobyjFVT4 Anyway, beyond this list, it looks as if you gave him the absolute best gift a man like him could ask for: the birth of his baby girl! Congratulations to you both!