Check out my new makeover from the hands of the up-and-coming makeup artist, BIG to-do, Chris Powell…aka “the hubs”! This was just some silly footage taken at a friend’s house that was never meant to be seen by the public, but it is too good NOT to share. I thought you guys would appreciate knowing that Chris and I aren’t always all work and no play. We love to be silly and goof around just like everyone else, and even though this video is very “candid” (shaky much?), I love that you get to see how Chris and I interact behind the scenes when we are having fun :). These are my favorite kinds of memories to make…and I have to admit it – I am pretty darn impressed with Chris’ makeup artistry potential! If the fitness thing doesn’t work out, at least we know he has a secondary career to fall back on. 😉 Sometimes it’s good just to share things for the fun of it. If you can get past the shaky footage, I hope you enjoy laughing with us and getting to know the playful side of us a little more.
On a more serious note, here are some of the colors we were experimenting with that I am absolutely loving now!
1. Covergirl Decadent
2. Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Unapologetic
3. Flower Kiss Stick Sweety Peony
4. Elizabeth Arden Exceptional Lipstick in Fiesta 30
5.?NYX Matte Lipstick Indie Flick
6. Revlon Just Bitten Kissing Balm Stain Rendezvous
7. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Tutti Frutti
8. Palladio Toasted Orange
9. Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Peony
10. NYX Matte Lipstick Summer Breeze