By far, the best gifts I’ve ever received are those sweet little crafts my kiddos have made for me at school, church, or just around the house. I love how hard they work to make things look just right, and how thrilled they are to give their homemade goodies away. This year I rounded up Cash to make a quick, easy, DIY Christmas craft. He had so much fun using his own two hands (and foot!) to put this together, and it only took a few minutes! Everything you’ll need to create our Rudolph the Thumbprint Reindeer is listed below. Have fun!
What you’ll need:
- Trace your kiddos’ hands and one of their shoes on the construction paper.
- Have them (if they’re old enough) carefully cut out both the traced hands and shoe.
- Glue the hands to the top of the shoe.
- Place a dot of glue on each eye and place near the middle of the head.
- Dip your littles’ thumbs in the red paint and carefully press on the bottom of the shoe in the nose area.
- Let dry and enjoy!
So quick, easy, and fun! Bonus…bonding time with your kiddos (which we all know I NEED!). Merry Christmas!
P.S.: Sometimes ya’ just gotta keep it real…behind the scenes of craft time! #myreal #momlife