It may be cooling down in your neck of the woods, but here in AZ, the weather is still toasty hot! To combat the heat, stay cool (in a few senses of that word), and stay on track with my fitness goals, there are a few items I’ve been a tad obsessed with?;).?Check out my newest favorite finds?below!
- Home State Necklace Pendant – There’s no denying I have mad love for my hometown. It’s where I grew up, where I am raising my kids, where I work (for the most part, at least), and where I plan to stay! Since our profession (also my passion) takes me on the?road quite a bit, I love when I find something that keeps home close to me no matter where I am. This adorable necklace is the perfect piece to show my love for where I live, regardless of where I am. It’s dainty, but still a statement piece, and I love the silver and gold combo. The perfect anytime/anywhere kind of necklace!
- My Fitness Pal -?I live and DIE by this app, and it?s free! No matter what your goals are, MyFitnessPal will help you get there: weight loss, sports and performance, weight loss?maintenance, muscle building, general health, you name it…it?s for you. And did I mention it is FREE?? And that I live and die by it?? Download NOW?you won’t regret it.
- Kids’ Boss T-Shirt?- In a classic mom move, I couldn’t buy a necklace for myself without picking up a few things for my littles. Cash LOVES his new “Boss” t-shirt, and I must admit, he looks as cool as he feels in it. Bonus: this fun tee is now on sale for $9.99, originally priced at $24.99!
- Kate Spade New York Cedar Street Tote – Where would I be without my classic catch-all tote? This black and white beauty is big enough to fit my laptop, but isn’t so big that it makes me feel like I’m lugging around a suitcase all day. It’s the perfect size, and I love the classic Kate Spade color combo… it goes with everything I wear! A little bit of a pricier piece for me, but it’s been so durable, and I can wear it all the time. For me, it’s been well worth the hefty price tag, and it fits diapers and wipes?a MUST!
- Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle 32-Ounce?- If you take nothing else from my Friday Faves today, let it be that this bad boy is the ultimate can’t-live-without water bottle! Seriously, heaven sent. I know what you’re thinking?it’s a water bottle, how great can it be? Umm…pretty dang fabulous and great. I heard from several people that these water bottles were magical,?but wasn’t convinced until I left my own Hydro Flask out in my car for over 8 hours in 114 degree heat, and when I finally retrieved it, it STILL had ice cubes in it! I won’t leave the house without it now?I highly recommend snagging one for yourself. #HydrationHydrationHydration
For more of my Favorite Finds, check out the links below: