The amazing Simply Sadie Jane was my guest on LIVE with Heidi at the beginning of the COVID-19 quarantine period, and I could not have had a more perfect guest on the show at that time. Sadie’s authenticity and vulnerability, and the feelings of peace, positivity, kindness, and generosity she brought to our discussion, helped me understand how to better deal with some emotions I was dealing with then and now, and I know the wealth of information she shared on the importance of meditating, breathing, facing our fears and emotions, and so many other things really helped viewers too. She truly taught us all how to find inner peace amongst the chaos.
Meet Sadie Jane:
Sadie Jane—best known as Simply Sadie Jane—is a yoga, meditation, and energy teacher, RN, postpartum and prenatal fitness specialist, and self-love advocate. After fighting through the rigors of life and many traumas herself (including an eating disorder and postpartum depression), her life’s mission is educating women and creating space for them to set themselves free from self-hate, false beliefs, and past traumas.
Sadie is also a wife and mom of 3 beautiful children who are learning from their mom’s inspirational example how to lead a centered, peaceful, and fulfilled life.
Some questions I ask:
- What tips do you have for those who think happiness comes when you achieve your goal? (17:35)
- What are your tips for facing your fears? (23:53)
- You talk a lot about emotions, so how do we face those uncomfortable emotions? (31:54)
- What do you do when you feel like you’re having a meltdown? (47:15)
- How do you stay on track with your personal goals during times of anxiety and stress? (55:07)
Some key takeaways from this episode:
- Everything in our bodies is connected, and we have no idea how powerful our minds can be. (17:35)
- We need to learn to lean into fear—it’s there because we’re being called to do something great. (23:53)
- Emotions have been given to us to help us and to teach us. (31:54)
- Meltdowns are a way of pushing emotions away, and we need to realize that when we feel this way, we need to stop, breathe, and just be still and let those emotions happen. (47:15)
- There are things we can and cannot control, and it’s okay to reevaluate our goals as necessary. (55:07)
Products + Services:
- Visit Sadie’s shop for information on all of her courses.
Get social with Sadie Jane:
- Website: https://www.simplysadiejane.com
- Instagram: @simplysadiejane
- Facebook: @simplysadejane
- YouTube: Simply Sadie Jane