On the go, stuck in the office, or needing to fit in a quick sweat session at home? This No Equipment Total Body Workout is your No Excuses Solution. It can be done in less than 15 minutes, and it works SO many muscle groups. Proof that a solid workout isn’t about your location, who’s watching you, your outfit (although a cute ‘fit never hurt anyone), or the fancy equipment you’re using. Instead, what matters most is the efficacy of the movements. And this one, guys. Is a winner.
No Equipment Total Body Workout
All you need equipment-wise for this workout are 2 objects! You can grab water jugs (a full jug is about 8 lbs), bags, purses, water bottles, cans, a small child, or opt for bodyweight and work your way up as you improve.
Do this circuit 3 times and there you have it! Checkout the video below to see all the moves too!
15 Goblet Squats
- Standing in a squat position, hold your weight of choice in front of your body at your chest.
- Sinking your heels into the ground, lower your booty back like you’re squatting/sitting in a chair.
- Squeezing your glutes and pushing your heels into the floor, stand up. Repeat.
15 Romanian Deadlifts
- Holding one of your weights of choice in each hand, keep your arms extended down in front of you, feet just slightly apart.
- Hinge back at the hips and push your booty back, keeping a slight bend in the knees and your back straight.
- Pretend you’re rolling your weights down your legs to keep them close to your body, lowering them just below your knees or until you feel it in your hamstrings.
- Squeeze your glues and return to a standing position. Repeat.
15 Seated Overhead Presses
- In a seated position (chair, couch, low table, bench), lift your chest and keep your back flat.
- With one weight of choice in each hand, bend your arms at 90 degree angles and bring your elbows out to the side.
- Press up overhead and then lower back down to the starting position. Repeat.
- If you’re opting for bodyweight, you can still do these to practice form. Instead of actually pushing a weighted object overhead, you can practice the movement and squeeze your muscles at the top. This helps create muscle memory for when you are ready to progress to weights.
15 Bent Over Wide Rows
- From a standing position, hinge at the waist while sending the hips back and keeping a soft bend in the knees.
- With a weight of your choice in each hand, create a slight bend in your elbows.
- Raise your arms up, driving your elbow straight up in the air, squeezing your back. Return to the starting position. Repeat.
- Similar to before, if you’re opting for bodyweight, you can still do these to practice form. Instead of holding weights, you can perform the movement and focus on slow, controlled, squeezing of the muscles with each movement.
If you have time, go ahead and add an extra ROUND!
Whew! Told you this one was a winner! Check in and let me know which move you LOVED and which you LIKED…because we don’t hate anything that makes us better, right?! Right!
A Lotta Tabata || 4-Minute Total Body Toning Workouts
20 Minute At-Home EMOM Workout
How to Create a Workout in 4 Simple Steps
Hotel Room Workout | My 5 Go-To Bodyweight Moves You Can Do Anywhere!
12 Minute Sweat Session: Total Body AMRAP Workout