And here we have a Heidi out of her natural habitat?wearing something other than gym attire and workout shoes. Cue the gasps.
It’s not often I get to dress up, and even more rare that I get the chance to shop for a new look, so when I do, I go all out. For example, these shoes! I’ll admit these pretty Jimmy Choos held a hefty price tag, but considering they’re probably the ONLY heels I’ve purchased in a year, I don’t mind a bit of a splurge. They go with everything and will last forever.
Also currently obsessing over these fun jeans! They’re just shy of classic?perfect shade of denim, amazing fit, but a fun little fray at the end. I predict these guys being my fall favorite. I’m dying over this top too! I never saw myself as a bodysuit kind of gal, but I love how it hugs me in all the right places and shows just the right amount of shoulder. Love!
After a few questions scattered throughout Instagram and Facebook, I hunted for all of the pieces in my look! Unfortunately, this top is a season past its prime, so it is no longer available, but I found a shirt I love just as much. Check out my splurge-and-save options for this look below!
Shop my look:
- I so wish the top that I have was still available, but sadly it’s from last season! I found one that is practically sisters to the one I wear called the Patricia Cold Shoulder bodysuit from Nordstrom! ? This top will have your man a-whistlin’ and make you feel like Beyonc? all night long!
- I am absolutely obsessed with these bangles. They are so easy to throw on, and they dress up any casual outfit.
- These go-to hoops are the perfect accessory to brighten up your features, and they make your face appear slimmer. Can’t go wrong there, right?!
- Like I said before, my Jimmy Choos were on the pricier end, but they last FOR-EV-ER! Plus, they make you look absolutely fabulous for any occasion.
- Lastly, these jeans are swoon-worthy! The frayed bottom is my favorite feature about these bad boys, plus the fit is just right and accentuates all of the right things.
Shop my look for less:
- This J Crew Body suit is just as darling and nearly half the price. It’s a keeper.
- Charming Charlie has a huge selection of cute jewelry for cheap! Check out this cuff bracelet for only $8.
- Hammered hoop earrings that accomplish the same goal as the hoops above for only $12. Such a steal!
- Everyone needs to invest in at least one pair of nude pumps. They go with everything and can be worn dress up or down.
- These Articles of Society jeans are so comfy and cheap! Same styled frayed look for a night out on the town.