Calling all goal setters, I’m making a sweeping declaration and calling a re-do! 2020 may have made us feel like our resolutions were put on hold, but I’m not accepting it! Nope. Not even close! Instead, I’m declaring New Years in September. Yep! Starting NOW. You’re going to tackle your body transformation goals and start crossing those babies off one by one. No Gmy? No Problem. Here’s my At-Home HIIT Workout and scroll to the bottom for a BOGO deal from the Transform App.
Lower Body HIIT At-Home No Equipment Needed Workout
15 Banded Squats
- Begin in a standing position, feet shoulder width apart, toes pointed slightly out from parallel. Place the resistance band just above the knees.
- Keeping your weight on your heels, bend your knees and lower your buttocks down and back, as if being pulled from a belt.
- Using your arms as a counterbalance, reach upward as the crease of your hips drops slightly below your kneecap, making sure that your knees are tracking directly over your toes (not inward).
30 Walking Lunges (each leg)
- Begin standing with your feet together.
- Take a big aggressive step forward and slightly to the side for balance. Gently “kiss” the ground with your back knee, then drive through your front heel to standing, then repeat on the other side!
- Keep repeating the movement until you do the recommended number of walking lunges for each leg.
15 Tempo Jump Squats
- Starting in a normal squat stance with feet shoulder width apart, do 3 air squats.
- At the bottom of the 3rd air squat, use your arms to create both load and lift, use the momentum to jump as high as you can.
15 Banded Kick Backs (each leg)
- Loop the band just above your knees.
- Get into a crawling position with your hands under your shoulders and your knees under hips.
- Kick your left leg back and up, straightening your leg as you lift it.
- Return your left leg to the floor for 1 rep, and continue for the prescribed number of reps.
- Repeat with your right leg.
5 20-Yard Sprints
- Run as fast as you can for 20 yards. Repeat.
In a time crunch? One round will leave you feeling the burn! But if you have the time and want to make it harder, plan to cycle through 1-3 rounds.
Looking for even more workouts? You’re in luck. Starting TODAY…It’s BOGO of The TRANSFORM App! There’s never been a better time to join our community of over 53,000 members who are supportive and encouraging of one another and who are crushing goals left and right like it’s their job.
Ready to take control of 2020 and start making your dreams a reality? Drop your NEW resolution in the comments below, and hopefully, I’ll see you in the app! 😉