- Apples are full of micronutrients like potassium, manganese, copper, and vitamins A, E, B1, B2, and B6.
- Their skins are also full of fiber, which can help with your digestive processes and promote optimal gut health.
- Help fight against heart disease and cancer, lower your risk of diabetes, and promote bone health. They can even help aid in weight loss!
Apple and Dip Recipe
- ¾ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ scoop vanilla protein powder (I love our Perform Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate Powder!)
- ¼ cup powdered peanut butter
- Stevia to taste
- Dash cinnamon
- 1 ¼ medium apples
- Mix the yogurt, protein powder, powdered peanut butter, stevia, and cinnamon.
- Slice the apple, dip, and enjoy!
Taste the Rainbow: Best Ways to Eat More Fruits + Veggies
Avocado Dreaming with this Breakfast Fruit Smoothie Recipe
Breaking the Brown Bag Blues: Healthy School Lunch Ideas!
Grocery Review: How to Choose a Protein Bar
My Mom’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls