HEIDI POWELL

Nutrition

What I Eat in a Day as a Fit Mom of 4

What I Eat in a Day as a Fit Mom of 4

There are two things I get asked about more than ANYTHING else. Can you guess them?! Almost every day, I get questions about 1. my family, and 2. what I eat, so I thought I’d give a little sneak peek into BOTH with a little “Day in the Life” video + breakdown! Of...

BAE || Avocado Baked Eggs with Bacon Recipe

BAE || Avocado Baked Eggs with Bacon Recipe

Move over, Chris Powell, there’s a new BAE in my life. 😉 I’m sharing the easiest and BEST recipe that’s perfect for breakfast, snacking, and any other meal your bacon-loving heart desires! These Avocado Baked Eggs with Bacon (because let’s face it...bacon makes...

Healthy Meal Prepping: Tips to Eating Healthy on a Budget

Healthy Meal Prepping: Tips to Eating Healthy on a Budget

There are two transformation stumbling blocks I hear about more than any others. Coincidentally, they're two of the biggest burdens we all face in our everyday lives, even without the added stress of a weight loss plan or a new fitness goal. Can you guess what they...

Scale Funk: Why You Can’t Trust the Scale!

Scale Funk: Why You Can’t Trust the Scale!

I can't even tell you how often I hear from those on their transformation journey who are SO incredibly frustrated by the numbers they read on the scale that they want to give up! It's what I call "Scale Mind Funk," and literally, it FUNKS with your mind (maybe the...

Lemon Poppy Seed Mug Cake with Lemon Protein Glaze

Lemon Poppy Seed Mug Cake with Lemon Protein Glaze

See ya' later, winter weather, don't let the door hit ya' on the way out! After a completely unexpected cold front snuck it's way into our normally sunny, spring(ish) Arizona climate, I'm craving all things bright + light! While I absolutely loved the holiday season...

Top 5 Reasons to Fall in Love with Zoodles & My Favorite Zoodle Recipes

Top 5 Reasons to Fall in Love with Zoodles & My Favorite Zoodle Recipes

It's no secret that I am all about hacks! Finding a shortcut to make my life just a teensy bit easier without having to scrimp on quality makes this mama pretty dang happy. If you paid special attention to anything in my cart in last week's blog, then you might have...

9 Tips for Grocery Shopping Success || Meal Prep Made Easy

9 Tips for Grocery Shopping Success || Meal Prep Made Easy

Today I'm going to teach you how to grocery shop. Sounds silly, right? But honestly, until very, very recently, the grocery store was completely overwhelming to me, leaving me defeated, off plan, buying lots of things I didn't need, and not enough of the things I do...

Power up Your Day with These 6 Energy-Boosting Tips!

Power up Your Day with These 6 Energy-Boosting Tips!

Tell me I'm not the only one with a to-do list that feels more like a revolving door of chaos than a true list of accomplishments. It feels like the minute I mark one item "Complete," I'm already writing another one (or 4!) to-dos, appointments, or meetings in its...

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Mug Cake

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Mug Cake

Sometimes mama just wants some dang cake. I mean, I just don't know how else to put it! I know I've told you guys that in our house we follow the 80/20 rule: We eat clean 80% of the time, and then like to live a little and enjoy some treats the other 20%. I've found...

How to Drink Water When You Don’t Like the Taste

How to Drink Water When You Don’t Like the Taste

Water check! This one will be a familiar sentiment to our TRANSFORM App users. 😉 No, seriously, how much water have you had today? Likely not enough considering that approximately 3 out of 4 people are chronically dehydrated. The first step is grabbing that water...

How to Overcome Fitness Plateaus

How to Overcome Fitness Plateaus

Q: What does your weight loss transformation and a good poker tournament have in common?? A: You win at both by playing one card at a time. That's right. If I ever decide that a career change is in the cards for me, 😉 you'll be able to find me on the World Series of...

Frozen Hot Chocolate Pops

Frozen Hot Chocolate Pops

Here they are, the popsicles that broke the internet. Okay maybe not the internet, but at least my confidence in my abilities to be somewhat of a Martha Stewart mom! I originally posted these "interesting" shaped popsicles almost three years ago, but they are STILL...