If you’re like me, the last thing you want to do in the summer is spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Here is a simple dinner idea that require minimal ingredients, very little prep time, and it’s also very tasty and healthy. And, totally kid approved! You will seriously love this dish!
Garlic Parmesan Chicken
Makes 8 4-oz servings
What you need:
4 8-oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
How to Make Them:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and arrange the chicken breasts in the dish.
2. Mix the rest of the ingredients together and spread over the chicken breasts.
3. Bake for 45 minutes.
What’s in Them:
For each 4 oz. portion of chicken: 161 calories, 4.5 g fat, 1.1 g carbohydrate, 28.75 g protein
Special thanks to my friends at Lunchpails & Lipstick for sharing one of my favorite treats for beating the heat – Greek Yogurt Pops! Also check out some fun maternity clothes to stay cool in the summer! So darling!
As seen on Lunchpails & Lipstick:
Not sure if you’ve heard but our dear friends Heidi and Chris Powell are adding another beautiful baby to their family! We couldn’t be more thrilled for them! Today Heidi is sharing a fun treat to beat the heat, curb cravings and so easy that kids can help make. My favorite part is the no added sugar and each pop is less than 100 calories! More….
Looking for a tasty treat that’s easy to make, tastes like heaven, and is actually healthy? You’re looking in the right place!
This Sweet Potato Pudding is a Powell family favorite that tastes just like pumpkin pie, but with a fraction of the calories. Best part? It’s so good for you that you can eat it whenever you want!
Sweet Potato Pudding
Sweet Potato Pudding
What you’ll need:
2 medium sweet potatoes
4 Tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
Pumpkin Pie spice to taste
Stevia to taste
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
How to make it:
1. Bake two medium sweet potatoes (4 inches long, 2 inches in diameter). Remove skin and whip sweet potatoes in a bowl.
2. Add 4 tablespoons of unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
3. Sprinkle pumpkin pie spice and stevia over mixture to taste, and blend.
4. In a separate bowl, combine 1 cup of plain greek yogurt and stevia to taste.
5. Evenly split sweet potato mixture in dessert dishes and top with greek yogurt mixture.
Enjoy this incredible dessert for just around 150 calories per serving of real, whole, natural food! Even your kids will love it!