Know what’s always in style? Sexy arms. 😉 Spring, summer, winter, or fall, I have the BEST five-minute workout to make sure those beautiful arms are ready to catch anything life might throw your way. Whether you’re wanting to tone your underarms or build some sexy sculpted shoulders, this workout is the perfect choice!
Set the clock for 5 minutes, and do as many rounds as possible of these moves:
- 10 Bench Dips
- 10 Commander Push ups
- 10 Mountain Climbers
Record the number of rounds completed to set the bar for the next time you do this workout! You can safely repeat this workout twice a week, leaving a day in between workouts.
1. Hold a seated position, shifted a couple of inches off of a bench. Hands should be directly beneath shoulders with elbows extended and knees straight and locked.
2. Lower down, bending elbows to a 90-degree angle.
3. Press upward through palms until elbows are fully extended.
Commander Push Ups
1. Begin lying face down, hands underneath shoulders, with abs tight and body rigid.
2. Press upward, extending elbows while simultaneously driving right knee forward, touching it to your right elbow.
3. Lower body back to the ground, extending leg out and staying rigid from feet to shoulders.
4. Press upward again, extending elbows while simultaneously driving left knee forward, touching it to your left elbow.
1. Begin in a deep runner’s stance with both hands on the ground, shoulder-width apart.
2. Keeping abs tight, jump and switch feet as fast as you can.
3. Land gently with the opposite foot forward.
4. As soon as your feet touch down, jump quickly and switch feet again.
5. Land gently with the original foot forward.
You’ll be ready to show off those guns for #flexfriday on the gram in no time! Don’t forget to tag me when you do so I can cheer you on!
No Equipment? No Problem! At-Home Upper Body Workout
Underarm Flab Frustration: The Gym Mistake That?s Keeping You From Sexy Arms
7 Workout Moves You?re Doing Wrong
Feel the Burn: 5 Ways to Work Out at Home
At-Home 20 Minute Total Body Burner