Yes, you know you should exercise. But why is it so important to move your body on a regular basis? The answer to this question is pretty simple?exercise can transform your life in awesome ways!
Here are a few of the many benefits of regular exercise:
- Lowers rates of cancer, heart disease, and high blood pressure.
- Provides more oxygen to your organs, tissues, and muscles, giving you more energy for work, family, and personal activities.
- Cleans toxins out of your body, including your brain, which gives you more mental clarity.
- Makes your body stronger, leaner, and more muscular.
- Lowers rates of depression and other mental disorders.
- Makes you feel better.
- Delivers more nutrients to all the cells in your body.
- Revs up your metabolism so you burn even more calories throughout the day.
- Helps you lose weight and keep it off forever!
For Chris and me, our ultimate goal?and the driving force behind everything we do?is not just to help people lose weight. Yes, achieving and maintaining a healthy weight is super important, but what we want more than anything is to help everyone become fit and stay fit?for life! To do this you not only need an amazing nutrition program?like the nutrition part of our carb cycling program, but an effective and realistic exercise program as well. You cannot truly transform your life without both!
The most important components of any exercise program are building and maintaining muscle (strength training) and burning calories (cardio). And we?ve got you covered there!
- In our book, Extreme Transformation, we teach you all about Metabolic Missions (strength training) and Accelerators (cardio).
- If you?ve been following our program in our book, Choose More, Lose More for Life, you?ll continue to do your 9-Minute Missions (strength training) and Shredders (cardio).
No matter which program you follow, both are designed to fit every lifestyle, every schedule, every fitness level, and every body, and they require minimal (if any) equipment. And I must say, both are pretty darn fun! 🙂
So are you convinced that regular exercise is important?and doable? Then let?s get moving!