This video needs no introduction…maybe a warning that it’s Chris vs. Heidi…as usual. Ha, ha! So get out your towels (to wipe up the bloodbath) and your pen & pad (to take notes). Without any further adieu, ladies and gents, I present to you…What NOT to Do at the Gym.
Quick recap, my friends…what NOT to do at the gym:
- Don’t interrupt/talk to someone in the middle of a set.
- Don’t do bicep curls in the squat rack! Unless you are as sexy as Chris…then you can do whatever you want in the squat rack. 😉
- Don’t be an “unwanted” motivator. Okay…maybe I was stretching here to TRY to find something wrong with Chris! lol
- Wipe down the equipment after you use it. Diiiiiiisgusting….
- Don’t use a machine as a texting station. If you’re done with your set or need to text, move….so I can use the equipment!
- Re-rack your weights when you’re done. I’m already clumsy and don’t need additional things to trip over other than my own two feet.