Hey, mama. I see you. Juggling not only your schedule, but your kids’ schedules, home school/virtual learning, plus prepping for the holidays. This is your reminder that you are sleighin’ it! Pardon the holiday pun. 😉 But, I mean it. I get that this time of year can be CRAZY without even factoring in all the other things we are juggling. That’s why quick and easy is my go-to in EVERYTHING. This extends to all our favorite holiday baked goods too. No one, and I mean no one, has time for extra dishes these days. Hey, there is no shame in my holiday game.
Kitchen + Outfit Details:
Avery Waffle Sweater, Spanx Faux Leather Leggings, Initial Necklace, Ring Set, KitchenAid Hand Mixer (Ice Blue), Glass Mixing Bowls, Transform Meal Replacement Shake, Red Believe Mug, bonus item: Candy Cane Spoons
One of my favorite traditions is to spend a day baking with the kids. But right now I’ll be honest: We are having a hard time fitting in one more thing. And the last thing I want is my kiddos to feel gipped on the holiday fun or to spend their days eating nothing but sugar. Neither option is going to be a win in this house. After creating a snickerdoodle shake with Ruby, I decided what better way to celebrate the holidays than with a twist on peppermint mocha! That’s why I’m whipping up this super tasty, super healthy festive treat that you and the kids can make and enjoy as OFTEN as you want—guilt-free. Behold this peppermint mocha mousse (say that three times fast).
Transform Peppermint Mocha Mousse Recipe
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ scoop Everyday by Transform Mocha Low Carb Mocha Meal Replacement Shake (Note: This product is caffeine-free)
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream (aerosol)
- 2 Oreo cookie thins, crushed
- ½ candy cane, crushed
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate syrup
- In a bowl, combine Greek yogurt, meal replacement, peppermint extract, and heavy cream. Whisk with an electric hand mixer until ingredients are smooth and fluffy.
- Place mousse in a serving dish, top with whipped cream, crushed cookies, and crushed candy cane, and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Nutrition information (recipe makes 1 serving): 394 calories, 15g fat, 36g carbs, 34g protein
With less time spent baking, anyone else planning to spend that extra time binge-watching holiday baking shows with the fam? So cozy on up with your new favorite transform-friendly treat. What’s one of your favorite holiday traditions or goodies you make every year?
Snickerdoodle Protein Shake Recipe
Eggnog Protein Shake Recipe
Green Grinch Shake
Pumpkin Spice Latte Protein Shake
Maple Glazed Donut Protein Shake
That looks so good!