Get the booty of your dreams in 15 minutes? It’s definitely a great place to start! You know this traveling queen is all about fitting in a workout when I can, where I can, and with whatever I have available, right? So, since I’ve been racking up the frequent flier miles lately, I’ve also been keeping track of my tried-and-true quick workouts.
You don’t have to be a world traveler to complete this burner or any of my other quick workouts. These can be done at home, on the road, in your office, in a hotel room, or whenever the fitness mood strikes. If you’re unsure, here are top reasons why a resistance band is a must have in your workout bag.
This 15 Minute AMRAP is one of my FAVORITES! Give it a try and let me know if your legs feel as on fire as mine did after this burner!
This workout is an AMRAP, which stands for As Many Rounds As Possible. First, you’ll set a timer for 15 minutes. Then you’ll complete the prescribed number of reps for each move and keep going in a circuit style for the entire 15 minutes, resting for about 60 seconds in between each round. Record how many rounds you get in the comments once you’ve finished!
Banded Kneel to Squat Pulse (8-10 reps)
- Place your booty band over your legs just above the knees.
- Keeping your feet planted firmly on the ground, lower your booty down into a squat position.
- Pulse up and down slightly, then lower each knee down onto the ground like you’re kneeling.
- Go back up to the banded squat position, pulsing again, then back down into a kneeling position. That’s one rep.
Banded Glute Thrust (15 reps)
- Lie on the ground with your back flat on the floor, knees bent, and heels planted firmly on the ground.
- Keep that booty band around your legs just above the knees.
- Keeping your shoulders on the ground, raise your lower back and glutes up in the air until your hips are almost level with your knees, pressing out against the band at the top and squeezing your glutes.
- Lower your booty back to the ground. That’s one rep.
Banded Plank Glute Kick (8-10 reps each side)
- Flip over into a forearm plank, with your forearms resting firmly on the ground underneath your shoulders, band above your knees, and legs extended behind you with your toes on the ground.
- Lift your right leg up, keeping it straight, squeezing your glute.
- Lower your right leg back to the plank position, then repeat the movement with the left leg. That’s one rep.
Banded Jump Squat (15 reps)
- Begin in a standing position with the booty band above your knees.
- Widen your stance so that your legs are about hip-width or just wider.
- Lower your booty back and down into a squat, keeping your chest up, and heels planted firmly on the ground.
- Driving through your heels, push up from the ground and go into a jump, bringing your legs in closer together as you jump.
- When you lower back down, widen those legs and squat again. That’s one rep.
I told you it’d be a burner, didn’t I?! Your legs will be mad at you now, but they’ll definitely be thanking you the next time you pull on those shorty shorts. And remember: Strong is the new sexy. So be proud of your workouts and flaunt that gorgeous body no matter which stage of your transformation you might be in.
What type of workout would you like to see next? Comment below and let me know what I should get to work on for you guys!
No Equipment? No Problem! At-Home Upper Body Workout
Lower Body HIIT At-Home Workout // No Equipment Needed!
Simple At-Home Tabata Workout
20 Minute At-Home EMOM Workout
At-Home Shoulder Workout—Happy Hour Style