A Powell Twist on Thanksgiving Dinner

A Powell Twist on Thanksgiving Dinner

With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I get a lot of questions about how to enjoy this Day of Gratitude without breaking your calorie budget! Never fear, though, help is here. 🙂 Today I’m sharing our Powell Thanksgiving family favorites that will save you...
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Mug Cake

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Mug Cake

Sometimes mama just wants some dang cake. I mean, I just don’t know how else to put it! I know I’ve told you guys that in our house we follow the 80/20 rule: We eat clean 80% of the time, and then like to live a little and enjoy some treats the other 20%....
No Bake High Protein Holiday Fudge Recipe

No Bake High Protein Holiday Fudge Recipe

Did someone say peanut butter?! Those two magic words can get any feet running toward the kitchen in our house! Peanut butter is one of those amazing little treats that makes you feel like you’re cheating on your transformation, when you’re often not!...
Cookies & Cream Mug Cake Recipe

Cookies & Cream Mug Cake Recipe

You did it! You made it through Thanksgiving without indulging in every sweet in sight. Or maybe you didn’t, and you found yourself reaching for extra helpings of Grandma’s famous fudge, and ya know what? That’s okay too. But with Christmas...
Funfetti Mug Cake Recipe for Marley’s Big 12!

Funfetti Mug Cake Recipe for Marley’s Big 12!

Can someone please, please, PLEASE, tell me how the little girl who promised me she would never grow up is now turning 12 years old?! I can’t handle it. My baby girl is no longer a baby?she’s ?practically a TEENAGER! Cue the waterworks. In all seriousness,...